Thursday, August 6, 2009

Introducing. . .


. . . my new model, Guido! Guido measures about one inch tall [minus the fro] and is sporting a lovely Italian-flag-colored wig complete with Ferrari banner accessory. Guido loves spaghetti, building leaning towers out of tires, and speedy drives along the beach. He can often be found manning the tires at your local pitstop. Welcome, Guido!!

That's right, boys and girls, Guido from Disney Pixar's Cars is going to be joining me occasionally on my photo shoots! We are both uber-excited about trying out some new shooting techniques and we both hope you will stay tuned for future posts!

I know this isn't the best photo of Guido and I hope you don't base your opinion of my photography skills on this post. . . I just thought it was cute and appropriate since I'm holding a flashlight over his head as if he's in a spotlight. Pitstop!!

[Thanks to my students for bringing out the Guido in me :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment